Monday, April 28, 2008

Possibilities by Theresa Zuber

Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

What does God have in store for ME? The possibilities are endless. Whatever I can imagine, pales in comparison to the reality and importance of God’s plan. Do I trust that He knows me better than I know myself? Do I believe that He is molding me into something precious?
Isaiah 64:8 says “Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.”

Am I willing to step outside my comfort zone to follow his leading? Phil 4:13 assures us that “I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” And Eph 2:10- “For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”

If I don’t follow God’s leading I’ll miss out because it says in Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

What plan has God put in front of you that you are resisting? Ask Him to show you where He wants you to go next. Step out in faith – the possibilities are endless!

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

No comments: