Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Teach me to Dance - Theresa Zuber


Beautiful.
Peaceful.
Quiet. Sunshine.
Rest. Calm.
Deep breath.
Relax.
Focus.

Stress ebbs away with the river. Nothing to do but write and read.

Where will you take me, oh Creator? What path have you PREPARED for me to go down today? I trust you to be my guide. TODAY I promise not to run ahead but to follow. Lead me to the beautiful places you have in store for me. I can hardly wait to see you - your character - your spirit - as you reveal yourself to me today.

Guide my mind, my words, as you teach me.

Daddy - let me stand on your feet as you teach me to dance YOUR dance!

Isaiah 30:21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Psalm 40:5 "Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare."

No comments: