Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Believe by Donna (Ensign) Woods

I believe in the moon and the stars, of the Heavenly night,
Even when they are hidden from my sight.
And in the hope of a bright new tomorrow,
Even if today is filled with sorrow.
I believe in miraculous growth and healing,
Even when tired and hurting is what I'm feeling.
I know there are angels hovering near-by
Even though I can't see them, as I cry
I believe in the rainbow promise, arching in the sky,
And in a Heavenly home when I die.
I believe Christ was born through a virgin birth,
Even though He no longer walks upon this Earth.
And in God's awesome mercy and grace,
As He sent His Son to die....in my place.
I believe He died on a cross to save you and me,
I didn't have to see Him hanging on the tree.
I know I've been forgiven for each and every sin,
As I walk each day, keeping my eyes on Him.
I believe He rose from the dead, on the third day,
To give us hope, and show us the way.
He now sits, in Heaven, at God's right hand,
And daily prepares me for what He has planned.
I believe, one day He'll return, in radiant glory,
For the final chapter, of this Earthly story.
I know He will judge our lives one day,
That's why I ask for guidance, each time I pray.
I believe, my sinful-self was left in a watery grave,
I was given new life, as He lovingly forgave.
And I will one day walk the streets of gold,
With His nail-scarred hand, to hold.
I believe He answers each and every prayer of mine,
Perfectly...in His way, and His time.
He is in awesome control, I do believe,
Wheather I dance with joy, or sadly grieve.
He is with me on the mountain tops of blessed cheer,
And in the dark, cold valley of each painful tear.
I believe we each have a purpose, that's why we're here
So, I eagerly listen, when I feel Him near.
I know in my heart, I truly do,
He has a very special plan, for you too.
I believe every promise that Jesus made
Rejoicing with the angels that my debt is paid.
Celebrating His wonderous, eternal love,
As He touches my life every day from above.

.....But, do you believe, in eternity through Him ???
Or have you shut Heaven's door, and allowed Satan in ?????

No comments: