Monday, March 8, 2010

Worship Spotlight 2 22 10 by Theresa Zuber

Are these words you would use to describe your desire/worship of your heavenly Father? If they are not, pray to Him today to put this desire in your heart. He wants to be your EVERYTHING!!! Allow Him to be!

Isaiah 26: 9” My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you.”

Psalm 63: 1 “O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
2 I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory.
3 Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.
4 I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.
5 My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.”


He will listen to your prayers as he promised in Jeremiah 29: 12 “Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

No comments: