Monday, March 8, 2010

A New Year by Joyce Schafer

As I start this New Year I have a lot of the same hopes and dreams I have had in the past. I want peace in my family, in my country and in the world. I want to eat healthier and exercise more. I want to work hard and play harder. I want to spend more time with my family and friends. I want to celebrate more and complain less. I want to stop making so many lists and start living more in the moment. I want to be a person who is respected and loved. I want to be less concerned about my outside appearance and more concerned about what is on the inside. I want to give more and not expect anything in return. I want to stand up for my beliefs and not worry what anyone thinks. Above all I want to be the person God wants me to be........

No comments: