Monday, March 8, 2010

I Am by Donna (Ensign) Woods

I am but a ripple in the ever flowing streams
Of plans and hopes and dreams.

A broken seashell on miles of beach
...Where waves caress and reach.

I am a single leaf in the forest green
...Blending in ......barely seen.

A tiny blade of grass,
Not the first, or the last.

On forever rolling hills
Of laughter, trials and thrills....

A tiny snowflake in a blizzard deep....
A single teardrop, the hurting weep....

I am a single heart beat...
Among the multitudes I meet.

...A tiny spec of dust...
Created to worship and trust.

...A teardrop from Heaven's fountain....
...A single wild flower on a mountain...

I am....but a grain of sand
Without faith...I cannot stand.

BUT, I AM.....I TRULY AM
A PART OF GOD'S WONDROUS PLAN....

No comments: