Monday, March 8, 2010

Seasons of Life by Donna (Ensign) Woods

I live this life of mine,
One season at a time.

In Spring, when all is fresh and new,
There is so much to see and do....
....But, I am only passing through.

Spring time...When God prepares the heart,
With a furtile, rich, new start.

....The Summer of life heats up,
Work and family make a very full cup !!

With each long day, and very short night
The goal is often hidden from sight.

With loving care, God plants each seed,
....As He sees all future need....

The Summer does not last,
This too is gone so fast !

In the gentle Fall breeze,
I can hear God whisper through the trees.

Blessed with peace and quiet time,
To reflect upon this life of mine.

As seasons begin to relax and slow
...This too shall pass....I know.

Winter, the final season of living
Remeniscing about receiving and giving.

Memories gather 'round....
Like snowflakes falling, without sound....

God has prepared me for...
What awaits behind Heaven's door.

As the seasons come and go....
Whether short or long, I always know...

The beauty of my eternal place....
Streets of gold....And my Savior's face !!!!!!

No comments: