Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Healing Prayer by Donna (Ensign) Woods - A Grandma


Thankyou for being the God of mercy and love,
And for the multitude of blessings you send from above.

The suffering of children, we don't understand,
But, we know all is in control, of your mighty hand.

Today, I humbly come, to kneel at the throne.
To intercede for Madison, your precious own.

A beautiful child, she's one of your best.
So, for her, I put the power of prayer to the test.

As I kneel and pray, I knock at your door.
May she feel your presence as never before.

May the Holy Spirit guide me, as I prayerfully intercede,
And I ask that you supply, for her every need.

Place your healing hands upon her, this very hour.
Bless each cell in her body, with your awesome power.

Let her feel your healing, flow through each vein.
I empower this prayer, by your Son's holy name.

Strengthen her body, to have victory in trial.
Bless her with joy, that makes her smile.

I can't understand why she must endure so much.
Please bless her, with your healing touch.

Send angels to guard her, both day and night,
And equip them well, to aid in her fight.

Shield her Lord, from this vicious attack.
Drive out the cancer, don't let it come back.

Your Word says, "ask and you shall receive...."
I'm asking Lord...and I do believe....

Restore her health...Oh Lord, I pray.
I ask for your blessings today.

Heal her Lord, in your awesome way,
In Jesus name, I constantly pray.

Amen

I challenge each and every one of you to pray this prayer for Maddy and Elijah
.....and every child you know that has been diagnosed with cancer.

No comments: