Sunday, June 1, 2008

No Greater Friend by Donna (Ensign) Woods


Father...Savior...Friend...
No beginning...No end
His touch will heal my pain
...As He dances with me in the rain.
Building sand castles on the beach
...To renew and gently teach.
Carrying me...when I can no longer stand,
...When life doesn't go as I had planned.
He refreshes me in the early morning light,
After standing guard over me all night.
Quietly walking along side of me
...Speaking to my heart, so I can see.
Laughing with me...sharing my joy
Protecting...when Satan comes to destroy.
Always there to comfort and cheer,
...As He dries my every tear.
Supplying courage, in challenges I face.
Running with me...in the daily race.
Constant companion...love without end
My Father...Savior...Friend.
He laid down His life for me...
...No greater friend could ever be.

No comments: