Monday, January 9, 2012

TIME AFTER TIME.....FEAR NOT Donna (Ensign) Woods



LUKE 2:10

Time after time......I've prayed.
Each time the Lord says,"Be not afraid"
Doubts in my eyes have shown
My haunting fear of the unknown....
When I stand and tremble in fear
My Father God draws near.
As I curl up at His feet
He whispers, soft and sweet:
"I've listened each time you prayed
I've come, so you needn't be afraid."
In the dark valley of burden and care
He whispers,"I'll walk with you there"
"Be not afraid of the future planned
I'll give you strength to stand."
"If you crumple as pain draws near,
Remember....I know each tear."
"When firey trials are glaring hot
Peace, be still, and fear not."
"As mountains loom before you....
My courage will help you through."
"So rest....in peaceful sleep
As I will guard and keep."
"I'll hold you close....both day and night.
Remember.....your battles....are Mine to fight !!!"

No comments: