Monday, January 9, 2012

ISAIAH 40:31 by Tabatha Ludington


Well it's that time of year and I've finally been hit by the bug we all know and love called the common cold. My head is pounding and I don't seem to have the energy to do anything, and yet I still manage somehow. As a mom, I'm not allowed to put life on hold everytime I feel bad. It is days like these that I am thankful for my faith and for friends.....
specifically my Lord Jesus. My walk with Him seems so new even though He has been with me forever.

Isaiah 40:31 reminds me that when I am weak I can call on the Lord and He will give me strength. I may not feel like soaring or running right now but I can walk and not be faint...I can still hug my kids and hear their troubles....I can still cook for them and share with others....I can still read His word and know He is with me in all of it. Every day and in every way He is our hope and our strength and all we can do daily is say thanks and return His love the best we can.

No comments: