Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Unknown by Vaneta Andrews

The fear of the unknown grips me to the point of tears. Those tears usually come when I am broken by God’s calling. It’s as if He is saying, “Why are you worrying about this? Haven’t I proven myself time and time again?” Yes He has so why do I find myself worrying about something I have absolutely no control over?

When I started this writing on 5/1/2010 we didn’t have any answers about Tim’s health. Even though the answers and the end result was not what we wanted God saw us through every step of the way!

Now as a new year rolls in I find myself fearful yet again! The fear is still that of the unknown … what is my/our “new normal”? what will this New Year hold for us? and the list goes on and on! BUT when fear gets the best of me I am reminded that …

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.” Psalm 91:1

I hope that you (& I) will be able to rest in the shadow of the Almighty in 2011!

No comments: