Friday, October 9, 2009

A Soft Place to Fall by Vaneta Andrews


(Inspired by Rachel Pitcher and Dr. Phil)


We all NEED a “soft place to fall”. Some of us have favorite pillows, teddy bears, best friends, parents, or spouses that we go to when we just need a soft place to fall. Pillows wear out; teddy bears get old or we get too old for them (what a shame); best friends, parents and spouses aren’t always “soft”. However we all can experience the most reliable and faithful “soft place to fall” … God. He is ALWAYS there with unconditional love, acceptance and support. No matter what the outside world does to me, tells me or how it affects me – I can ALWAYS rest in the assurance that God is my soft place to fall and so can you!

Psalms 91:1 “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”

No comments: