Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God is in Control! by Theresa Zuber

Daniel 2:20-21 (The Message) says

"Blessed be the name of God,
forever and ever.
He knows all, does all:
He changes the seasons and guides history,
He raises up kings and also brings them down,"


I have to say that I am concerned about where our world is headed. Regardless of who won the election, our nation has gotten itself in a disastrous situation with disregard for human life, deteriorating morals and has adopted a completely self-centered focus.

That said, I still claim the promise that God knows all and that he raises up kings and brings them down. Therefore, I may be concerned, but I'm not worried. I don't fret over what's going to happen, because I know that God is in control of it all! It helps me have the hope that it's all going to work out.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

No comments: